Warranty Policy (COCO Bidets)
COCO 6035, 6235 Models Three-Year Limited Warranty
Commercial Warranty: Warranty Period 1 year from original purchase date for all Bio Life Technologies products.
Residential Warranties for COCO Toilet Seat Products
- 100% Coverage of all parts and labor for the entire product for the first year from original date of purchase
- 75% Coverage of all parts and labor for the entire product for the second year from original date of purchase
- 50% Coverage of all parts and labor for the entire product for the third year from original date of purchase
Exclusions and Limitations
1. Bio Life Technologies warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects under normal use and service. This warranty is extended only to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER
2. Bio Life Technologies’ obligations under this warranty are limited to repairs or replacement, at Bio Life Technologies’ discretion, of products or parts found to be defective, provided that such products were properly installed and used in accordance with instructions. Bio Life Technologies reserves the right to make such inspections as may be necessary in order to determine the cause of the defect. Bio Life Technologies will not charge for labor or parts in connection with warranty repairs for the first full year from date of purchase.
3. Bio Life Technologies is not responsible for the cost of removal, return and/or reinstallation of products. This warranty does NOT apply to:
- Damage or loss which occurs during shipment.
- Damage or loss resulting from any unreasonable use, misuse, abuse, negligence, or improper maintenance of the product
- Damage or loss sustained in a natural calamity such as an earthquake, fire, flood, electrical storm, etc.
- Damage or loss resulting from sediments or foreign matter contained in a water system.
- Damage or loss resulting from negligent or improper installation including installation of a unit in a harsh or hazardous environment.
- Damage or loss resulting from removal, improper repair, modification of the product, or improper maintenance including damage caused by chlorine or chlorine related products.
- Damage or loss resulting from electrical surges, electrical outages, lightning strikes or other occurrences which are not the fault of Bio Life Technologies.
4. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from state to state.
THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY BIO LIFE TECHNOLOGIES. REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AVAILABLE TO THE PURCHASER. BIO LIFE TECHNOLOGIES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR FOR OTHER INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXPENSES INCURRED BY THE PURCHASER OR FOR LABOR OR OTHER COSTS DUE TO INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL OR COSTS OF REPAIRS BY OTHERS, OR FOR ANY OTHER EXPENSE NOT SPECIFICALLY STATED ABOVE. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY, ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
How to Obtain Service
To obtain repair service under this warranty, you must contact an authorized BIO LIFE TECHNOLOGIES Service Center to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Proof of purchase in the form of a copy of your original receipt must accompany the returned unit for the warranty to be valid. Take or ship the unit pre-paid to the closest BIO LIFE TECHNOLOGIES authorized service center along with your RMA number and proof of purchase or write to Bio Life Technologies LLC, 103 N Grand, Enid , OK 73701.
To obtain your RMA number and locate the Bio Life Technologies Service Center location nearest you, call 1-888-261-2077.
Can I install the COCO bidet myself?
Yes, The COCO bidet was designed so that anyone can easily install it. The COCO comes with all of the necessary tools and easy to read instructions.
Why should I use the COCO bidet vs other bidets?
The COCO bidet is made of the highest quality products. It has two nozzles to help prevent cross contamination. While some models with two nozzles have poor water pressure, the COCO bidet still has superior water pressure that can be pressure controlled. The COCO bidet was also designed with style in mind. The design of the COCO bidet helps improves the aesthetics of any bathroom. The COCO bidet truly is a work of art. We are so confident that you will love our product that we are offering a 30 day money back gurantee.
Can my children use the COCO bidet?
You bet! The COCO bidet is a great way to assist children who are potty training. We do however advise that the child be supervised.
Does water spray everywhere?
Absolutely not. The COCO has a sensor that allows it to only turn on when someone is sitting on it.
Will the COCO fit my toilet?
Toilet seats come in two sizes: elongated and round. The COCO 6035R is our only model that can fit a one piece toilet with a french curve. Our other models do not.
How do I clean the COCO?
The wands of the COCO bidet are self cleaning. Bio Life Technologies recommends that they be cleaned with a soft brush when needed. The exterior should be cleaned with a damp sponge. Do not use harsh cleaning agents. The COCO bidet is made of a special germ resistant plastic.
Does the COCO Bidet require an electrical outlet?
The electrical bidets need a three prong GFCI grounded outlet. The non-electrical models do not need an outlet.
Does the COCO Bidet come with a warranty?
Yes. The COCO bidets come with a full one year warranty and a three year limited warranty. With proper usage, the COCO will provide many years of reliable use. Owners should read and follow all of the safety precautions accompanied with the COCO Bidet.
If you have any further questions please call 1-888-977-2077 or email email@example.com